Wednesday 27 February 2013

My name is Martha Chumo (Njeri Chelimo). I am a self taught Web developer.

I am passionate about self learning! Anyone who has met me knows this about me. I believe that self learning is the purest form of learning. No pressure. You chose what to learn, when to learn it, how to learn it, and most importantly, you become a master of what you are learning. It allows you to go to extents you would have never imagined!

Just to be clear, self learning does not mean that you do not have a teacher, it simply means the teacher does not dictate what/how you learning. The teacher simply teaches, and you learn. In this age, self learning is pretty easy - with MOOCs and books available everywhere! I spend a lot of time learning, so I thought it is time I start documenting it. I feel there is a lot I would have loved to share, especially when I was starting out, but hey, important thing is that I am starting to document, finally!

I will update this blog everyday, starting today, with a summary of what I have learnt and hopefully, I will inspire the world to learn and grow! :)

2 comments: