Saturday 9 March 2013

Change of plans

After a lot of thought, I have decided to totally restructure this blog. So the initial idea was to have this blog as a learning diary for me. Why? Cause I love learning! And seeing myself progress, makes me very happy. But starting a blog for that is silly, in a way. After all, Oh life does this pretty well (using totally beautiful design! :) ).

So what is this blog all about - now?

This blog is now a guide - a guide to self learning using the internet! :D #WooHoo. I really frustrated when I see people are not growing, so I will help you grow! Once every, I will post ideas, resources, plans, and other cool stuff that will help you use the internet to effectively teach yourself! You are gonna love this!

I should probably mention, I'm a web developer. So my posts may be just a little bias to programming, but the world needs more great coders, so be glad I'm guiding you into becoming the world's great coder! ;)

Another thing, I will try to keep the posts as short as possible. Thoroughly enjoy learning! :)

4 comments:

  1. Great. Keep it up. I wish I can do this step

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mzuri sana. Like the fact that you really get frustrated with people not growing. Be the change you want to see.

    ReplyDelete
  3. why don't you continue to write?
    the possibility of your writing, there is something that can be taken as a lesson to be able to grow and develop in a field that may be the same

    ReplyDelete